Thursday, October 29, 2009

Big Flagrant Five News



The lack of posting here recently has been due to an abundance of work going into some other projects, and I'm happy to announce that those nebulous "other projects" have turned into "awesome opportunities." 

As of early next week when the first post hits the interwebs, I'll be writing articles for the personal website of Milwaukee Bucks rookie point guard (and Under Armour spokesman) Brandon Jennings.  As I said in my power rankings--I'll be watching a lot of Bucks games this year (I honest to God wrote that before I knew about any of this).  And, after the Bobcats - Celtics game last night, I can move the the Bucks out of the cellar next week honorably.  So...win-win!




Also, I've been blessed with the chance to write for Dominique Wilkins.  If you're here, you already know as much about 'Nique as I do.  Needless to say, I'm psyched.

So yeah, that's that.  I'll be here posting more regularly, though I'll be sticking to longer form pieces unless there's something like Melo's dunk that demands attention.  Don't hold it against me if I can't stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment